Congratulations on Receiving a Grant! Now What? We predict that libraries will be submitting a lot of grant proposals in the next year or two. CALL supports the grant and partnership development process with live training and CALL Academy asynchronous courses.
Maybe you have used these resources to develop logic models and outcomes-based planning and are putting your new knowledge to work in grant opportunities. We hope those grant applications are successful!
However, winning a grant is only the first step. What’s next? CALL is pleased to offer a two-day workshop on Grant Management Essentials from the expert trainers at The Grantsmanship Center on August 18 and 19, 2021. You’ll get the skills and know-how to keep your project on track, comply with grant regulations, and protect your organization from the administrative and legal chaos that results from poor grants management.
In this training you will learn how to:
- Handle pre-award activities that will set your program on the right track
- Oversee post-award start-up, operation, and closeout duties
- Ensure compliance with funder requirements
- Address the critical aspects of managing grant finances
- Protect your organization from bad audits, disallowed costs, and lost funder confidence
- Build funder relationships that contribute to future grant awards
- Organize requirements for solid grants management
- Establish roles and responsibilities for your grant management team
- Manage indirect costs
All of this — in only two days! Your library will benefit from resources including checklists, in-depth articles, and customizable templates to streamline managing your grants. You’ll also expand your professional network of colleagues in the field.
Training Schedule: Online learning events will be combined with exercises and reading completed between the online sessions for two, full and productive days—approximately 12 total hours of active learning. Please plan to devote time between the online sessions to complete the exercises and reading. You must be able to attend all sessions.
Wednesday, August 18: 9:00 – 11:00 am; 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Thursday, August 19: 9:00 – 11:00 am; 2:00 – 4:00 pm