- This event has passed.
Dare to Lead: Introduction
Tuesday, July 27, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Register for this one-hour webinar.
Based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown, Dare to Lead™ is an empirically based courage-building program in which participants learn the skills and tools necessary to become more daring leaders in their work and lives.
Join us for a one-hour virtual introductory talk with Katie Fredricksen; a Certified Dare to Lead™ Facilitator who was trained by Brené Brown.
Katie will give an overview of Dare to Lead, including the most significant finding from Brené’s recent research – that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable.
As a result of engaging in this work, participants will be equipped with the skills and tools necessary to become daring leaders; leaders who lean into vulnerability, take smart risks, use their values to guide their behaviors and purposefully build trust in their relationships – creating a culture where brave conversations are the norm and armor is not needed or rewarded.
Interested in taking a deeper dive into this work? Apply to participate in an immersive, virtual experience featuring the Dare to Lead practice, to take place over five sessions from August 6 to September 17, 2021.
- Dare to Lead Kickoff – August 6, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Dare to Lead Immersive Workshop 1 – August 20, 2021, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Dare to Lead Immersive Workshop 2 – August 27, 2021, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Dare to Lead Immersive Workshop 3 – September 10, 2021, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Dare to Lead Immersive Workshop 4 – September 17, 2021, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
CALL EXCLUSIVE (for California public libraries only)