- This event has passed.
Grant Management Essentials
Wednesday, August 18, 2021 - Thursday, August 19, 2021
Apply for a seat in this two-day course. The deadline to apply is August 4, 2021.
Winning a grant is only the first step. In this two-day grant management workshop you’ll get the skills and know-how to keep your project on track, comply with grant regulations, and protect your organization from the administrative and legal chaos that results from poor grants management.
In this training you learn how to:
- Protect your organization from bad audits, disallowed costs, and lost funder confidence
- Build funder relationships that contribute to future grant awards
- Organize requirements for solid grants management
- Establish roles and responsibilities for your nonprofit grant management team
- Handle pre-award activities that will set your program on the right track
- Oversee post-award start-up, operation, and closeout duties
- Ensure compliance with funder requirements
- Address the critical aspects of managing grant finances
- Understand the ins and outs of procurement and the disposition of property
- Manage indirect costs.
All of this — in only two days! Return to your organization loaded with resources including: checklists, in-depth articles, and customizable templates to streamline managing your grants. You’ll also expand your professional network of colleagues in the field.
Training Schedule: Online Learning Events are combined with exercises and reading completed between the online sessions for two, full and productive days—approximately 12 total hours of active learning. Please plan to devote time between the online sessions to complete the exercises and reading. You must be able to attend all sessions.
Wednesday, August 18: 9:00 – 11:00 am; 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Thursday, August 19: 9:00 – 11:00 am; 2:00 – 4:00 pm
CALL SPONSORED: In order to gain the most impact from learning events sponsored by the CALL grant, we ask that all participants engage fully (attend, participate, discuss and share). If you are unable or not willing to agree to this, please be kind and leave a seat or place for someone else.