- This event has passed.
Learning to Share Your Sandbox: Developing Effective Partnership Agreements
December 2, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Do you have a “love-hate” relationship with your community partners? This training teaches nonprofits leaders how to evaluate the organization’s current needs, identify potential partners, and cultivate partnerships that are efficient and effective. This webinar is available only to California library staff. Register to attend live or visit the CALL Academy one week after delivery for a recording.
Funding For Good’s Marie Palacios will break down the written partnership agreement process and share tips and templates for key agreements such as “Memorandum of Understandings” (MOU). Finally, she will explain why strategic partnerships are more important than ever and how partnership agreements can hinder or help your partnerships efforts.
As a result of this program, attendees will:
- Understand the difference between sponsorship and partnerships
- Assess organizational needs
- Identify best partnership prospects
- Outline partnership agreements for community or grant writing purposes
- Learn effective methods to develop and maintain strategic partnerships