- This event has passed.
Wednesday, May 11 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
This presentation is for you if:
- You like your boss, and your boss likes you.
- You are concerned because your manager is behaving out of character during the pandemic.
- Your manager is GUILTY of selling out their staff, the profession, or Santa Claus.
- Your capacity to influence your manager is directly tied to key capacities that you have sole control over.
In this hour, Sonya Schryer Norris will talk about cultivating your capacity to manage:
- Being easy to say “No” to.
- When it’s all about you: tell the truth.
- Accepting clarity as kindness.
- What does your boss want? Give it to them.
Sonya will talk about proven, healthy, concrete methods that employees can use to work more effectively with their manager.
If you’re interested but not able to attend the live webinar, go ahead and register. A recording will be sent to all registrants after the fact.