- This event has passed.
Post-Pandemic Staff Development and Training: How Can We Best Support It
July 30, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
A 60-minute training webinar presented by Library 2.0 and hosted by library consultant and “T is for Training” podcast host Maurice Coleman. Now that we are coming out of the pandemic, we are in a changing world and your own library likely reflects those changes. What we now also need is a real post-pandemic training plan. Now that we have emerged on the other side, how do we support learning in the post-pandemic library?
This webinar will show you how to create and support smart staff development programs as if your library depends on them–which it does! Also, the program will share some common mistakes made when developing training programs so you can avoid them. Learning Objectives:
· Learn how to create scalable and successful training and staff development programs.
· Find out what library senior management and directors should do to support training and staff development programs.
· How to avoid common training and development pitfalls.
· How staff development and training is succession planning.
· Discover the Tightwad Library Director’s guide to training and staff development resources.
After the live delivery of this webinar there will be a follow up discussion on zoom, Friday, August 6, at 10:00 am PST.
This webinar is of interest to training managers and those responsible for training in their organizations.
Registrartion closes July 28. Atttendees will need to create a free Library 2.0 account.
CALL SPONSORED: In order to gain the most impact from learning events sponsored by the CALL grant, we ask that all participants engage fully (attend, participate, discuss and share). If you are unable or not willing to agree to this, please be kind and leave a seat or place for someone else.