November 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Dates: October 19, 27, November 10, 17 & 30
This online learning event will span 7 weeks starting on October 19 and ending on December 6, and will be a blend of 5 live, online sessions, prerecorded videos, application activities, and reflection designed to help participants explore and practice crucial supervision concepts, models, and strategies.
Using case studies and their own real-life supervision issues, participants will review proven models, apply practical concepts, and discuss the results with their peers.
Upon completion of the workshop attendees will have the skills needed to:
- Improve productivity and workplace relationships.
- Grow the skills and commitment of supervisors and employees.
- Use positive reinforcement and workplace contracts to effectively manage employees.
- Better address the lifecycle of an employee, from recruitment and orientation to departure.
- Better manage workplace conflict, discipline, and termination.