- This event has passed.
Tips for Virtual, Outdoor, In-Person Programming During COVID-19 – Children, Youth, and Family
Wednesday, May 26, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Register for this 90-minute webinar.
This interactive and informative webinar will introduce emerging practices, fundamental methods, and knowledge to empower library staff to:
- incorporate children, youth, and family programming during the COVID-19 pandemic challenge,
- design, implement, and assess programs, including the use of take-home kits,
- reinvent their role with customers,
- strengthen collaborations among peers and community partners,
- help make the library a magnet drawing people into a realm to elevate an individual’s capacity for learning, discovering excellence, and contributing to life no matter the challenge.
Presented by :: Conni Strittmatter, Coordinator for Children’s and Teen Service, Harford County Public Library; Dorothy Stoltz, Director for Community Engagement, Carroll Public Library