California Libraries Learn (CALL) provides continuing education and professional development for California library staff. CALL is a collaborative project of the California Library Association and the California State Library, and is supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.
Meet Our Team
- Beverly Schwartzberg, Library Programs Consultant, California State Library
- Lisa Barnhart, Project Manager
- Gina Robinson, Project Coordinator, Technology
- Kelera Bates, Project Coordinator
- Tamar Kirschner, Project Coordinator
- Christine Bolivar, Project Coordinator